New York, NY
Submit Resume + Cover Letter with subject “Customer Service Agent” to: email@example.com
We are an Organic Cotton Intimates Brand, founded and operated out of NYC.
You are a customer service pro who is passionate about creating exceptional experiences.
The ideal candidate is equipped to deliver an outstanding customer experience through handling daily customer support needs. As the brand’s communications gatekeeper, considered applicants should possess high emotional intelligence, with a keen understanding of customer service as the frontline of the brand and company persona. This person should expect to get their hands dirty handling day-to-day support across multiple platforms, mastering company policies and products, and gleaning takeaways from customer feedback. An exceptional communicator who brings a high degree of empathy and resilience to their work, you thrive on helping others, and always have an eye towards positive resolutions. As an in-house role, this individual will operate independently, while in close collaboration with the Director of Operations, operations team, and the founders.
- Handle all customer inquiries across email and chat platforms, and occasionally phone
- Assist with inbound social inquiries from the community manager
- Work seamlessly in a variety of customer experience platforms, serving customer support, operations, returns and reviews
- Support refinements to company customer service policies and strategies
- Gather data and maintain our customer Feedback Management System
- Work closely with other departments to drive customer satisfaction and meet internal goals
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years experience in a customer service role
- Highly adept in key soft skills areas including:
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution
- Organization & Process Proficiency
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Patience, Empathy, Resiliency
- Familiarity with our CRM tools and e-commerce support a plus [Shopify, Gorgias]
- Experience in start-up environments a plus
- Experience with e-commerce retail for fashion and lifestyle brands preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- A small team at a startup company
- Opportunity to work directly with Female founders
- A remote role, with the option to work in-person at an NYC office
- Full-time commitment, flexible vacation policy, healthcare package
Interviewing with us will likely include phone and video discussions as well as practical exercises. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Salary: $20 hourly